Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sleeping in College

So today, for what feels like the third or fourth time this week, I woke up on my couch. 

I think this is becoming a problem.

I have often been finding myself up late, either doing homework on productive days, or watching endless episodes of tv series on dysfunctional days, and will wake up curled up on the couch, my laptop pushed to the side, praying that my roommate (who wakes up pretty early) doesn't think I'm as much of a freak as I really am.

I mean, it's not like I'm not trying to set myself a schedule. The goal is to sleep nine hours every night, and thanks to later classes, that means I can still stay up pretty late. 

But it's so ridiculously hard to get myself to sleep at a regular time...is that crazy? Is that just part of the whole new-to-college process, or am I just really weird cause 75% of the time my roommate finds me on the couch when she wakes up in the morning?

And to alleviate the bizarreness of this post, here's a picture of the Brigham Young Statue wrapped in plastic wrap.


Live. Laugh. Photograph.

Note: Update on the Job Interview... Unfortunately I didn't get the job I interviewed for. I thought it went really well, and he told me that I was his second choice...oh well...cross my fingers that come April or Aug when he has another opening he'll hire me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment