Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Job Interview

Tomorrow I have my first job interview. Ever. 
I'm excited. A little nervous. And totally freaking out.

What do I say? Am I good enough? PLEASE PLEASE give me this job?

I guess I should tell you what this job is for... The guy who photographs for BYU Magazine is looking for a photography assistant. 

Basically, it's my last chance to get an on-campus photography-related job. I'm praying that I get it.

I mean, I take good pictures right? I mean, I'm not Annie Leibovitz or anything... But I think I'm pretty good for a College Freshman.

The problem is that today anybody can pick up a DSLR and think they're a photographer, one who can take good pictures without trying too hard. Geez that bothers me. It takes more work than that! Photographers should get more respect dangit!

This is the end of my somewhat small rant, seeing as I have class to get to. Toodaloo! Enjoy more adorable baby pictures!





Live, Laugh, Photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment