Monday, December 3, 2012

Finest Quotes from our Apartment



Here is a compilation of all the greatest quotes that have come from our apartment. I find it quite hilarious.

Elizabeth: (Shaking Christmas Present from Nicole) "I can't figure out what it is!"
Nicole: "I need to come up with a good comeback for that, but I'm still thinking."
Elizabeth: "Um?"
Nicole: "Ah! Don't shake that it's a Nuclear Bomb!"

Katie: (After finishing her bottle of Cream Soda) "It's gone. Why is the rum always gone?"

Nicole is sitting at our coffee table eating her dinner, she's sitting on the floor.
Elizabeth: "Nicole, you know you can sit at the table..."
Katie: "What, you don't think my coffee table is good enough to eat at?!"
Elizabeth: "No! I mean...yea, it is...but I'm saying its more...ugh! I'm trying to be a loving and supportive roommate here!"

Nicole: (talking to her mom) "Well why would I go to the emergency room if I'm already dead?"

Nicole: "Yea, if it was the middle of the night I'd trust Katie over you to give me CPR."
Elizabeth: "Hey! I'm certified to do CPR!"
Nicole: "Yea but, she just seems more...responsible. Except of course if she didn't have her glasses, cause you're not blind."
Elizabeth: "Nah, I'm only slightly less blind."

Nicole: "Yea, you know one thing I'm always scared about is if I go to the hospital and they take off all my nail polish."

Katie: "And then he like...got a testimony! Like he came up and gave a talk and I was like...That is so HOT! Oh gosh I am so mormon!" 

TV Show:"Does Hello Kitty make wedding gowns?" 
Nicole: "What?" 
Elizabeth:"No, she doesn't." 
Nicole: "You don't know that, and I like how I key in on that one word."

Nicole: "You know it's time to break up when he says he can't wait for Bambi's mom to get shot."

Nicole's home teachers: "One day you might be a single matriarch and you'll be home alone because all of your sons will be off serving in The Great Armageddon War." 
Katie:"Well that escalated quickly."

"AHHHHHHH! The friendship, it burns!!!" 

Nicole: "But at least you'd be cute when you got shot. The coroner would be like, 'Man! She looks FABULOUS!'"

Katie:"I mean, you can't say: 'It's God's will that I do laundry today.' No. It just means you need to plan your time better."

Katie: (while sipping her hot chocolate) "I feel so sophisticated."
Elizabeth: "...at Denny's?"

We're walking back from the grocery store and some random guy asks us for a ride. We decline, and as they're driving away...
 Katie: "Why would they do that? We could be serial killers for all they know!"
 Elizabeth: "I think it's kinda sweet! And we're two girls walking with a ton of groceries, how could we be serial killers?"
 Katie: "But THOSE ARE THE BEST KIND!"

Nicole: "Mantee's hold their breath underwater, but if they wait too long and pass out, they'll sink to the bottom and inhale water and DIE. Please Manatee's don't pass out!"
 Elizabeth: "Umm...the same thing happens when humans drown."
 Nicole: "Yea! But Manatee's are cuter!"

Katie: "I can't be a gangster, I don't have the dexterity. You know....for the gang signs."
 Elizabeth: "I like how that's your only reason."

Halloween night, Katie and Elizabeth sitting at home doing homework.
Katie: "I wonder where Nicole is?"
Elizabeth: "Probably hanging out with her friends."
Katie: "Must be nice having friends."

   Katie: "I got a job and a calling all in one day... it's like God had a baseball bat labeled Responsibility and hit me in the face with it."

Elizabeth: "Oh, I totally think God is black...it makes total sense!"
Katie: "You mean like Morgan Freeman?"
Elizabeth: "Oh my gosh! YES!"

Upon Elizabeth waking up:
Katie: "Sooo, watcha doing today..."
Elizabeth: "Well... I've got loads of homework... (proceeds to list off a ton of work to do)"
Katie: "So...you're gonna play Legend of Zelda then?"

No comments:

Post a Comment