Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Divine (Comedy) Obsession

So there's a comedy group at BYU called Divine Comedy.

And if you know me (which I'm assuming) then I've probably showed you some of their videos before.

And last friday we went to see their Best of Show.

AND IT WAS PHENOMENAL!!!

Like, seriously.

You should become obsessed like I am.

I know all of their names.
I know all their famous sketches
I want to meet them
I want to work with them
I want to actually get glowsticks at their next show
I want them to have more shows
I wish I was as awesome as them...

Not to mention, some of the recent graduates of the show have started a BYUTV show called Studio C. Oh my gosh it's hilarious! I've seen every episode, every clip and basically everything relating to Divine Comedy on the internet.

And I'm going to share with you some of my favorite things about Divine Comedy.








And then there's Studio C stuff. Some of it is repeats of sketches they've done in DC, but they're hilariously awesome!













Ok, I'm going to stop before I go way too crazy with the videos. Lemme do this... watch Divine Comedy's videos here

And then do yourself a favor and watch EVERY episode of Studio C (there's only 9 of them, 30 min each) and you can do that here!


Ok, enjoy! And really, don't be afraid to waste your time on this...cause it's totally worth it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment