Sunday, October 28, 2012

Weekend Projects... Preview!

So this weekend was a little crazy.

But in an AMAZING way. :D

Lemme give you a quick rundown.

1. We got a new roommate. She's AWESOME! You'll hear about her later, promise!

2. I bought 30 Apples. I'll also tell you what I did with those too! 

3. We prepared for Halloween...in a very simple way.

4. We made a table. 

Out of cardboard. 

It's awesome.

LIKE,

SO AWESOME!

:D

Anyway... so lots to come... I have to put everything together you see. We're not all done, and I've been photographing everything for evidence. (mwahahaha)

OH YEA!!

GUESS WHAT CAME

MY BEAUTIFUL NIKON D7000!!! :DDDD

His name is Zeus. 

And Zeus took this:

This is our milk carton ghost. 

Happy Halloween!

Live, Laugh, Photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment